Baby Massage in Birmingham
Want to learn how to massage your baby?
My 4 week 1:1 massage course will teach you how to massage your baby safely and gently.
How massage can benefit you and your baby:
- Touch is your baby’s first language. Infant massage enhances loving communication between you and your baby and helps you to ‘tune in’ and respond to your baby’s non-verbal language (cues)
- In turn, your baby will feel respected loved and secure and so will be calmer
- Massage is an enjoyable experience for both you and your baby and can help with bonding
- Massage helps to strengthen and regulate your baby’s immune, digestive, respiratory and circulatory systems
- Massage relieves the symptoms of colic, constipation and other tummy problems
- Your baby will sleep better as massage calms the nervous system
- Through massage, your baby will become aware of his/her own body’s movement and tensions and how to release these tensions – a benefit that will prove invaluable as they grow into adulthood
For more details, get in touch today!