Pregnant or know someone who is?
Want to know my top sanity saving tips for new mums?
Download my free ‘Top Tips’ door hanger today when you join my mailing list (for occasional news and helpful pregnancy/parenting tips). I promise not to spam you!
The door hanger is 2 sided so get crafty – download and print onto white card, cut out, stick together and voilà you have a functional door hanger that will ensure you’ll get all the peace and quiet AND help you’ll need when you’ve returned home with your new bundle of joy.
- My number 1 tip for mums-to-be – show your door hanger to friends and family before baby arrives or better still print a copy off for them too.
- Treating mum to a baby shower? Share it with the guests. Be creative with your gift ideas; nappy cakes and teddies are great but gifting your time and support is so much more useful!
- New mums (and dads) can sometimes feel embarrassed to ask for help so use the ‘Top Tips’ to start a conversation around what help is on offer.
- Get friends and family to actually commit to doing certain tasks such as cooking, shopping, tidying up at home, babysitting etc.
- If they’re not able to commit, suggest that they buy you gift vouchers towards hiring a postnatal doula who’ll do all of the above plus more.
For doula gift vouchers email: email@example.com